The Deli worker position is responsible for taking deli orders promptly, customer relations, and food preparation in a deli located in a private building.
• Take Orders – Promptly greet and take customers orders, remember special requests from each person
• Food Preparation – Prepare customers food; multitasking is a must. Customers have short breaks and require quick service.
• Maintain Cleanliness – Keep the kitchen and front area clean, washing dishes, wiping counters and keeping prep area sanitary.
• Inventory/Refill Condiments and Cases – Make sure our product is properly displayed and condiments are filled and ready to be used. Monitor inventory and order products when needed.
• Good Customer Service – Serve customer with a smile, preparing their food correctly, assisting them with meal selection, and charging correctly
• Additional Duties as assigned
• Ability to learn quickly and independently• Available Monday through Friday: 7am to 2pm, Off all Major Holidays
Organized, People Skills, Communication, Hardworking, Professional, Good HygienePay commensurate with Experience
Interested Candidates should apply in person:
Chadra Mezza and Grill • 1622 Park Place Avenue • Fort Worth, Texas • 76110
Owner, Chadra Mezza and Grill